Nohkohwaa Program Supervisor manages approved program goals and the vision for the Centre. They will coordinate and supervise activities between all the Nohkohwaa programs. They are responsible for supervision of the program Team Leads and implementing the program delivery. This position is also responsible for overseeing budgets, proposal writing, strategic oversight, and a developed detailed understanding of the wholistic approach. They are also the leads in licensing and accreditation for the Centre and for completing program reports and ensuring individual client assessments are forwarded to social workers, counsellors and/or educators. The Program Supervisor reports directly to the Executive Director through monthly meetings, monthly reports, and ongoing communication. The Program
Supervisor is guided by Nohkohwaa’s Program Standards, the Youth/Child, the Ministry of Children Services, Licensing, Canadian Accreditation Standards, and the Indigenous ways of knowing. This position reports to Executive Director.
- 2 years’ experience in management
- Degree or Diploma in Social Work and/or Human Services
- Child Welfare Intervention check/ Criminal Record check or Proof of submission
- In-depth understanding of child & family/protection services/group home settings
- 2-million Dollar Liability Insurance on Vehicle o Drivers Licence Abstract
PLEASE SUBMIT COVER LETTER, RESUME, 3 REFERENCE LETTERS & REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO:
Attention: Karen English, Executive Director
Job position will be posted until a suitable candidate is hired.
Only completed submissions will be granted an interview.