Proudly Presented By Shinah House Foundation
ONEHEART EXPERIENCE – 09.22.2018
The first of its kind, the ONEHEART Experience is an opportunity to gather and share the importance of a circular perspective, nutrition and natural approaches for mental wellness. Your support will help evolve the stigmas and treatments around mental health and wellness. Together, we can make change happen.
Doors: 10:00 a.m.
Performances: Noon to 4:00 p.m.
Special Guests Include:
- Northern Cree Drum Group: Watch Video
- Blackfoot Confederacy: Watch Video
- Cultural Consultants and Circular Holistic Wellness Model Facilitators Phillip Whiteman Jr. and Lynette Two Bulls
- Guest Speaker, Professor Bonnie J Kaplan, PhD
- Performance by Olivia Tailfeathers and the Grassland Singers
- MC Michelle Thrush
Followed by Round Dance:
- Round Dance MC: Earl Woods
- Stickman: Brannon Raine
Inviting All Singers!
- Drug & Alcohol Free Experience.
- Please dress for the weather. Event will go on rain or shine
- Parking is $10 cash near building. Public transit is convenient for travelling to RE/MAX Field also and some hotels may offer shuttle service
- River Cree is the main hotel we are offering at this time reduced rates will be available shortly.
We have temporarily put ticket sales on hold. Please check back with us soon!
CHILDREN ARE OUR SACRED BUNDLE
– JUNE, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER 2018
“Children are our Sacred Bundle” conference will have speakers who share an Indigenous worldview, and examine history and current trends affecting Indigenous families today. This conference will utilize a unique grassroots solutions based approach. The solutions come from collaborative experiential group exercises which build on the knowledge shared by the many different speakers from Alberta and British Columbia.
link redirects to the CAOSB website